My Mimi makes the BEST green beans almondine EVER.
1 lb. Green Beans, washed with ends trimmed
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Tbsp. raw almond slices
1 squeeze of fresh lemon juice (approx 1 tsp.)
1. Boil Green beans until they are tender
2. Melt butter in a pan over low heat; add almonds, tossing them in butter until toasted
3. Remove the butter and almonds from heat, toss green beans in butter and almonds
4. Place green beans on the dish you will be using for serving, making sure to pour any excess butter over the green beans.
5. Toss green beans with lemon juice and zest.