Thanks to the all the new Gluten-Free mixes on the market(i.e. available in regular supermarkets), I can once again (after almost 4 years) make all the fun and quick brownie variations that I used to!
For "fluffer-nutter" GF brownies you will need:
Betty Crocker GF Brownie Mix
1/2 stick of butter
2 eggs (we use organic)
Jet-Puffed Marshmallow Creme (at least 6 tablespoons)
Peter Pan (or your favorite brand) Creamy Peanut Butter (at least 6 tablespoons)
1. Heat the oven to 350F for a shiny metal pan or 325F for dark or nonstick pan. Grease or spray the bottom AND SIDES of the pan.
2. Stir together the brownie mix, butter and eggs in a medium bowl (I prefer to use my Kitchen Aid stand mixer because the mix gets very thick). When the ingredients are well mixed (it will be thick) spread the brownie batter out in your pan.
4. Take a sharp knife and use it to "marble" the batter with the peanut butter and marshmallow creme. Make sure to spread both evenly (you don't want to cut brownies that are only PB or only fluff after you've finished baking!), however, don't over-do the marbling.
5. Bake for the recommended time on the box, (I use a 11"x7" le cruset pan, and it usually takes a bit longer to bake than the recommended 23-26 minutes) or until a toothpick inserted 2 inches from the side of the pan comes out almost clean.
6. Serve these fluffer-nutter brownies warm, with a big glass of milk or over ice cream. In the words of The Hungry Hubby "om nom nom brownies!"