Sunday, February 7, 2010

We went out for lunch...

If you're ever out in the Homewood area of Birmingham, The Hungry Hubby and I highly recommend that you go to one of our favorite eateries/take out spot: Pho Que Huong Vietnamese 

 

As usual, I had #23, "Hu Tieu My Tho"

 

Hu Tieu My Tho is a delicious bowl of soup with rice noodles, shrimp, thin-sliced pork, squid and quail egg.  Sounds strange, but is sooooo good! 

(Spend the extra 75 cents on the "large" bowl, it's GIANT and I always end up making 2 or 3 meals out of the leftovers.) 

The Hungry Hubby had HIS favorite: #32 "Com Chein Bo Luc Lac"

  

The Hungry Hubby loves beef!
(The Hungry Hubby also LOVES his Vietnamese limeade - which I make CONSTANTLY b/c he gets it from Pho Que Huong so often...I'll show you how to make it soon!)  

Pho Que Huong Vietnamese 
430 Green Springs Hwy
Birmingham, AL
35209
(205) 942-5400
 

No comments:

Post a Comment